Shimmering Kingdoms FATE
The Shimmering Kingdoms campaign has been through many evolutions. Below you will find links to the most recent adventures involving The Outcasts. Below you will find a link to a former campaign (when we used Pathfinder rules): Justly Throned. We hope you enjoy our exploits. Feel free to comment on the Adventure Logs pages, we love comments.
2/13/17: This page is under construction pending the beginning of our new campaign.
• 1) Fear for a Friend: Part I ~ Bekus’ Pit
• 2) Fear for a Friend: Part II ~ Brekart’s Tower
• 3) Search for a Sword: Part I ~ Bogged Down Pursuit
• 4) Search for a Sword: Part II ~ Any Tor in a Storm
• 5) A Distant Tomb
• 6) Securing a Stronghold: Part I ~ First Things First Undocumented
• 7) Securing a Stronghold: Part II – Secrets in the Tower Undocumented
Wherein a group of unlikely heroes face the world at large in an attempt to make it a better place for all.
The story Alliances began the new adventures using the FATE Core rules. During the progresion of the story, The Mind of a Child, we were unable to continue the continuity of the game due to a high rate of absences. I apologize for the lack of logs for this period, but I will catch up from my notes when I have the time. We’ve restarted, with The Grande Celebration seeing the addition of two new players and the loss of one of the old ones. We hope you enjoy reading our exploits, and it is my fervent goal to keep up with the adventure logs for this story.
• 1:0: Lo Felled Knight
• 1.1: Reaping Moon
• 1.2: Largesse Returned
• 1.3: The Wellspring of Dreams
• 1.4: Rhyne’s Last Journey – NEW
• 1.5: Offense Taken ~ Details TBA
• 1.6: Changing Allegiance ~ Details TBA
The Mind of a Child
The Grande Celebration
Part Two: Not Our Feud
• 3:6 Between Rocks and Hard Places
• 3:7: Between Rocks and Hard Places ~ Details TBA
• 3:8: Ruald’s Retreat ~ Details TBA
• 3:9: The Roof Debt ~ Details TBA
• 3:10: Wolfwood ~ Details TBA
• 3:11: Tempest Takes Flight ~ Details TBA
A Kingless Throne
From here, all record of the adventurers were lost to obscurity. (The GM stopped posting, and then we switched to the Pathfinder system and a different WIKI.)